JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Splash Mountain

   After having been closed for 3 months for refurbishments, Splash Mountain reopened today and I was on the second log to go! I woke up at 8:00 this morning, threw on jeans capris and a sweatshirt, got in my car, and drove to MK for the park opening. I quickly walked the the back of the park and got in line. Apparently, since it was thundering and lightening the outdoor rides weren't running, but at 9:15, the waiting time after lightening was over. However, they were having technical difficulties with Splash so it didn't open at 9:15. The cast members working at the ride were trying so hard for some reason to get us to leave, but hardly anyone did. At 9:45, the ride opened and I was so glad I had waited. I got to ride it and in the front row nonetheless!! I could not have been more excited! Andrew's all time favorite ride is Splash Mountain, so for him I risked my new phone and took pictures on the ride including one right before the big drop! After I rode it, I left the park and came home; yes, I went to the Magic Kingdom rode one ride and left. Because I can.

newly redone Splash Mountain!









just before the big drop!



No comments:

Post a Comment