JellyPages.com

Friday, March 15, 2013

Celeb Sightings

    Despite the crowds and (sometimes) long lines, everybody loves to vacation in Disney World, even celebrities. Since I've been here, I've seen (from backstage) Joe Flacco before the Super Bowl parade and Kelly Ripa/Michael Strahan when they were live from Disney for a week. For those guests, though, I was backstage and only saw them from a distance. However, last week, we had a celebrity guest in Casey's Corner....Ruben Studdard! Not gonna lie, I recognized he was somebody, but honestly couldn't tell you his name or what he did....for anyone like me, he was the winner of season 2 of American Idol (I don't watch the show). Obviously, since we were onstage we couldn't take pictures or anything, and he was treated just like any other guest. The next day though, my friend Linda saw him in Hollywood Studios when she was there on a day off and snagged a picture:

nice outfit!

   Haven't seen anyone else just strolling the parks, but I'll keep my eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment