JellyPages.com

Monday, February 25, 2013

Best Week Ever

    Quick post:
    This week will be a wonderful week; why you ask? Well, it started last night when I got a phone call from my amazing roommates at Naz telling me that they were coming to visit in May! I was so excited that were all able to make it work and cannot wait to see them....we Skype pretty regularly, but it's just not the same as seeing them in person and now, the next time I see them in person will be in DISNEY WORLD!!!! On top of that news, I got my schedule for this week and I am not closing any night this week; I still work late, but at least I don't have to close! Lastly, at the end of this week, one of my best friends from home and her family are coming to Orlando...they are like my second family so I am really looking forward to spending time with them.
    I hope I have more weeks like this in the future!
    Time to get ready for work now....

No comments:

Post a Comment