JellyPages.com

Friday, January 18, 2013

The Journey Begins

     Today I embark on an exciting new adventure: the Disney College Program! For anyone reading this that isn't family or close friends, I am a junior nursing student at Nazareth College in Rochester, but for the spring 2013 semester I have taken a leave of absence to pursue a dream. I will be living, working, and learning for five months in the happiest place on earth: Walt Disney World! 
     I had never planned on doing the college program in the middle of my schooling, but when one of my best friends was accepted into the program, I decided to apply just for fun. I never imagined that I would be accepted! Once I was, it was a whirlwind 10 days of planning, organizing, and predicating the future in order to determine if it was even feasible to take time off from school; luckily, it was and I chose Disney. 
     This blog will (hopefully) chronicle my time at Disney and keep the people in my life up to date on what I'm doing. I'll try to add pictures and a short (or long depending on the day) recap from each day. 
     Well, I probably should pack since we'll be leaving to drive to Orlando in about 8 hours. In the words of Mickey Mouse, "see ya real soon!!"

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your GREAT adventure!!! You will have wonderful stories the rest of your life!! And you did a Fabulous job with the blog!!! Lot of Love & Lots of Luck <3 Kim

    ReplyDelete