JellyPages.com

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day Off

   Yesterday was my first full day off where I could do whatever I wanted. I woke up with the intention of quickly changing my address in the Disney computer system (so my mail will come here and not home!), heading to the grocery store, then going to the park with my friend from home, Claire. However, 3 hours later I was still trying to change my address!! I called IT, but I don't think he understood what my problem was (or maybe I was the problem....who knows!); after several more failed attempts I finally changed it...or at least I think I did. After that debacle, I am happy to say I found Publix (the grocery store) very easily.
   Upon returning from the store and putting everything away, I met up with Claire and her roommate to go to the parks. We made a plan to go to Magic Kingdom, but then changed our minds and went mini golfing at Fantasia Gardens; I'd never been there or heard of it so I was excited. It was a very cute course and there were lots of families playing. I'm pretty sure the little kids scored better than I did, though. Oh well, I had fun! We were then heading to Magic Kingdom, but, again, got sidetracked and ended up at Hollywood Studios. We waited in line for about an hour to play Toy Story Midway Mania 3D, but it was most definitely worth it; and I must say I was much more pleased with that score than mini golf's! After that, we, of course, rode Tower of Terror; every time I ride it, I know what's going to happen, but I still get butterflies!
   Came back to the apartment and actually made a real dinner of artichoke chicken, potatoes, and cucumber salad...I was pretty proud.

Mini Golf...

at:

Claire!

One of the holes

Hollywood Studios

 

Phineas and Ferb

Muppets 3D

Well played Disney:

Toy Story


My score!

No comments:

Post a Comment