JellyPages.com

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Off the Road

   We made it!
 
   After 21 (looong) hours in the car, we finally arrived at our hotel near the Disney Maingate. The drive down Interstate 4 had me feeling like a little kid as I felt the need to point out anything and everything that had to do with Disney World (billboards, exit ramps, tacky tourist shops, etc.), but if it annoyed Mom she never let on. Tomorrow we start our exploration of the area to find the stores that I'll be frequenting over the next 5 months; also, hopefully I'll have the chance to meet up with my friend, Claire, who has been here almost a week already, and meet my roommates for dinner to get to know everyone.
   We have a full day ahead of us and a very full day behind us, so I should probably get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment