JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Naples

   Last week I had the opportunity to take a few days and head down to Naples again to visit grandma and grandpa. I left on Monday morning at 5am to arrive at 8am and have a full two and a half days there. Monday we went to the beach in the morning, the pool in the afternoon and enjoyed a lovely/relaxing/delicious steak dinner at home. Tuesday morning we went to the Collier County Museum, which I had never been to before, and it was so interesting; it was quite interactive and had many different exhibits. I'm not usually one for history, but I loved it. In the afternoon I went to get a much needed pedicure while grandma and grandpa went to some appointments; afterward, we hit the pool again. That night we went out to dinner at the Boat House, which was right on the water. Wednesday, I needed to leave by noon or so to get back in time for my 4:00 class, so we didn't have too much time; it was just enough, though, to go out to breakfast and do some shopping....can't skip shopping down in Naples!
   It was a quick but much needed break from Orlando and Disney, and I was happy to be able to spend more time with Grandma and Grandpa. I can't wait to see them again in just 3 (hopefully very short) weeks!

Naples beach

skeleton of a giant sloth at the museum 

grandma and grandpa at dinner

we were hoping we'd see who these gorgeous and large boats belonged to

too foggy/cloudy for a sunset, but it was still pretty

the flying dutchman! (haha Spongebob reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment