JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Home Stretch

   Here we are with exactly 3 weeks left in the program. It's definitely been an experience that I'm glad I had the chance to take, but I am so ready to head home. I'm very burned out from working so many late late hours and never really having any shifts that aren't closing. There are so many cool events that they have for only College Program cast members, but they're always at night....when I work! The events are supposed to be the perks of doing this, but unfortunately I have not been able to take advantage of even one yet. I've made many good friends while here and I am certainly going to miss them; hopefully this means I'll be able to visit them and see other parts of the country that I haven't before!
   On the one hand I can't wait to go home, but on the other, there are so many things I haven't done yet that I want to that I wish I had more time (but didn't have to work in that time haha). I'm starting to panic that I won't get things done! Not to mention having to pack EVERYTHING to be ready to walk out the apartment door at 11am on the 17th! Oh goodness these next three weeks will be interesting.....the countdown begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment